Sunday, August 22, 2010

PTT, Bangchak cut pump prices


PTT Plc and Bangchak Petroleum Plc make an oil price lower. They cut 0.06 per a liter for petrol and 0.04 for diesel. It will be effect on Sunday. Therefore B85 will stand on an old price.


I am very happy with this new because when I fuel, I I wasted a lot of money to fuel gas. I will save my gas until Sunday and I will fuel it on that day. I don’t think about to save my money only I also think about to save the earth too.


http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/economics/192267/ptt-bangchak-cut-pump-prices


AWL 01 analysis
Text wordcount = 37
Frequency of list words detected = 0
Rounded Coverage = 0%

AWL 02 analysis
Text wordcount = 37
Frequency of list words detected = 0
Rounded Coverage = 0%

Oxford 3000 analysis
Text wordcount = 37
Frequency of list words detected = 27
Rounded Coverage = 73%

1 comment: