Sunday, August 22, 2010

Abhisit expects exports will propel GDP up 7%


Growth is slower to export in this movement but the government will support crop and service businesses to increases exporting. Chairman of the Federation of Thai Industries said it will grow more than 7% in this year. They guessed it will be 20% are growing in some businesses such as mobile and engine. The private businesses owner not worried about rate of money because money rate in many counties in Europe and American are weakness.

I think I have to learn a lot about business because I want to help my country growing. I need to gain a lot of money too. If it will be happen I will very happy because now is Thailand turn to gain money from the other. Also the economy will better than now. It was bad because the protrest. I guess it will be happen.


http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/economics/192199/abhisit-expects-exports-will-propel-gdp-up-7


AWL 01 analysis
Text wordcount = 107
Frequency of list words detected = 3
Rounded Coverage = 3%

AWL 02 analysis
Text wordcount = 107
Frequency of list words detected = 0
Rounded Coverage = 0%

Oxford 3000 analysis
Text wordcount = 107
Frequency of list words detected = 86
Rounded Coverage = 80%

1 comment: